Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bucket List

Oh my, it's been a while since I posted. I am out of hibernation now and enjoying summer in Minnesota. My husband and I came up with the idea to create a bucket list. We have a few things to put on it, but haven't thought it out too thoroughly. We just want to do some things in life that we ordinarily wouldn't. Work a little harder. Enjoy life to the fullest. Anyway, a few thoughts for that list are:

1. Record a song(s?) and post on Youtube
2. Run a marathon (maybe we should start with a block?)
3. Attend a Taylor Swift concert
3. Stop drinking soda. (ha, this might take the longest of all!)
4. Lose 15 pounds
5.  Travel to Europe (somewhere, no specifics YET)
6. Travel to Japan (Sanrio Puroland?)
7. Exercise daily
8. Perform on a stage (anywhere - little/big/church/venue, anything will do)
9. Move somewhere warm (not necessarily any time soon!)


Just a few thoughts, why not enjoy life to the fullest, eh?


Oh, and my co-worker told me I am too stylish to be a mom. Who says mom's can't dress fashionable and on a budget - $27 outfit, baby! Thank you @Nordstom Rack!


5 comments:

  1. First run one of the Disney half marathons with us! That's on our bucket list, but probably not this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes! that sounds good! I think an Autism run would be cool too. I first need to run around the block. Baby steps! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul wants us to all do a 5K on Tuesday evening. At Star Tribune, there is a deal on through today to sign up for half price!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, you can walk, not run, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds better. Ha, I think I need to run a block. We were talking about it, but it's hard to run together with 2 kids. Hehe. I am just hoping we would do a little more exercise in general right now. I don't think I'm running a marathon anytime soon. too funny.

    ReplyDelete